MAIL CARD ACTIVITY #
This activity works as a mail client and allows users to send email from the app in one click.
To add this activity, open the Components section, expand the Buttons category, and choose a Mail card.
When you have added this activity, you can set an email where emails will be sent in a specific field from the left side of the preview.
The email address should be given in firstname.lastname@example.org format.
You can customize your Mail card activity in the right part of the builder.
Basic settings of the chosen activity.
Here, you have an URL of this particular activity. You can later use it for cross-linking among other app activities (for example, a custom page).
In this section, you can change the title of your Mail card activity, add a subtitle and a description to it. This will help users navigate through your app.
A visual representation of your activity.
DASHBOARD APPEARANCE #
This section defines how this activity’s icon will be shown on the app dashboard.
In ‘’Look’’ section, you can choose the symbol which will represent your activity on general app’s dashboard:
- Show card (for displaying this category as a card);
- As list item (for showing an activity name only);
- As list item with icon (for choosing an icon);
- As list item with image (for showing an activity name with an image);
- As column item (for showing an activity name centered in the column);
- As column item with icon (for showing an activity name with an icon centered in the column);
- As column item with image (for showing an activity name with an image centered in the column).
Also, you can use a custom size of activity icon, or set parameters regarding a quantity of columns, rows. You will also need to set column and rows sizes at the activity’s group level (list or carousel), as well as at the Dashboard level (left side of dashboard settings).
Tick the Use custom styling and set the icon’s parameters:
- Spacing (offset from the sides);
- Radius (icon’s shape);
- Fonts, color, and size of an icon’s title;
- colors (of a card border, card background, and card title background).
You can turn on the Icon setting, so that the icon will appear on the activity card.
Tick the Use background image – Browse images to upload and set the icon’s background picture.
The Mail card activity itself also has a settings image (a gear). You can hide, duplicate, or delete the activity.