Enabling Firebase Analytics on your mobile app is very easy with Andromo. No coding or complex steps required.
Please note that for this to work, you will need a Google Firebase account. If you don’t have one, create your account here.
1. After creating your Firebase account, log in and go to your console.
On your console’s left panel navigation, click on Analytics to expand the menu and then select ‘Dashboard’.
2. On the Dashboard select Android, to add your app.
3. Enter the package name of your app on the succeeding screen and then click “Register app”.
4. Download the Firebase configuration file.
1. Now log in to your Andromo account.
2. Open your project editor.
3. In your Project editor, click on Services and check the box that says “Enable Firebase Analytics”.
4. Upload Firebase configuration file (google-services.json).
Powered by BetterDocs
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
ANDROMO 14-DAY TRIAL
4.4 • 17 Reviews
4.7 • 11 Reviews
5 • 3 Reviews
4.73 • 11 Reviews
Andromo has it all. Build native apps without any coding, earn and get paid quickly!
Offer is valid for 100 packages till August 25
use this promo code:
* – Discount percentage is calculated based on an annual subscription discount of 25% (20% for Hobbyist) with additional discount by a platform.
Promo is valid till 01.01.2022!
15 Black Friday coupons left!
Offer is valid till December 1
or follow the link