DASHBOARD BUTTON #
This activity is a door to the second app dashboard if you have created one.
To add the Dashboard button, open the Components section on the left part of the builder, expand the Buttons category, and choose the Dashboard button.
Pay attention that you should add a Dashboard button inside the main app dashboard. Now, you can set a communication between two dashboards from the left side of the preview. Choose the name of the second dashboard from the offered list.
You can customize your Dashboard button in the right part of the builder.
Basic settings of the chosen activity.
MAIN SETTINGS #
Here, you have an URL of this particular activity. You can later use it for cross-linking among other app activities (for example, a custom page).
In this section, you can change the title of your activity, add a subtitle and a description to it. This will help users navigate through your app.
A visual representation of your activity.
DASHBOARD APPEARANCE #
This section defines how this activity’s icon will be shown on the app dashboard.
In ‘’Look’’ section, you can choose the symbol which will represent your activity on general app’s dashboard:
- Show card (for displaying this category as a card);
- As list item (for showing an activity name only);
- As list item with icon (for choosing an icon);
- As list item with image (for showing an activity name with an image);
- As column item (for showing an activity name centered in the column);
- As column item with icon (for showing an activity name with an icon centered in the column);
- As column item with image (for showing an activity name with an image centered in the column).
Also, you can use a custom size of activity icon, or set parameters regarding a quantity of columns, rows. You will also need to set column and rows sizes at the activity’s group level (list or carousel), as well as at the Dashboard level (left side of dashboard settings).
Tick the Use custom styling and set the icon’s parameters:
- Spacing (offset from the sides);
- Radius (icon’s shape);
- Fonts, color, and size of an icon’s title;
- colors (of a card border, card background, and card title background).
You can turn on the Icon setting, so that the icon will appear on the activity card.
Tick the Use background image – Browse images to upload and set the icon’s background picture.
The Dashboard button activity itself also has a settings image (a gear). You can hide, duplicate, or delete the activity.