Andromo App Maker for Android version 5.0.4 has been released.
Here is a list of changes in this version release:
- Fixed an issue with AdMob banners where the returned ad size was larger than the provided ad space resulting in no ad displaying on some sized devices.
- Fixed a bug where the Norwegian language translations were not being used correctly.
- Fixed an issue with several Drawer Icon options that would cause a build failure if chosen.
- Added a “Use legacy icon image” option to the Square Image dropdown menu for Activities created using Andromo v4. Moving forward, you should upload higher quality images (Andromo v4 limited you to square 256×256 icon graphic files). Andromo v5 now supports high resolution photo quality 1440×1440 images… However, for quick project updates, this new feature should save some time migration old projects over to v5!
- Added smart migration of projects to Andromo v5. For any project that has not been updated since v5 was released, we have updated your project and set the “Dashboard item style” for you, to match up with the closest v5 style that uses Square Images. Then, for any Activity that has not been updated, we have set the “Square Image” to be your old legacy icon image. Moving forward we recommend you update your images to new higher quality versions and investigate the 50 new awesome looking Material dashboard styles that are now available.
Andromo App Maker for Android v5.0.4 is now live at www.andromo.com.