Andromo App Maker for Android version v4.0.0 has been released.
Here is the list of changes in this version:
- Complete Andromo.com redesign with a more responsive and modern design. Read More
- Updated the platform SDK and underlying build tools to version 19.
- Updated the map activity so it uses the newest API and changed the font size of some info window items for more consistency.
- Updated the Amazon Mobile Ads SDK to the latest version: 5.1.153.
- Made it so the audio service is started with explicit intents.
- Made some minor changes to how AdMob and Millennial Media Banner ads are shown in order to shorten the time the banner area is visible before an ad is available.
- Made Amazon Mobile Ads fill the device width while in portrait orientation.
- Made it so that the length of image file names, uploaded into the Custom Page editor, are truncated if they are longer than the 100 character length allowed by Android.
- Added a workaround for an undocumented change in the MediaPlayer behaviour in Android 4.x.
- Added support for xxxhdpi application icons.
- Fixed an issue where the dashboard header image was not being sized correctly when certain ad networks were enabled.
- Fixed possible ANR if the MediaPlayer was reset while it is in the Preparing state.
- Fixed potential crash if the Audio service was restarted by the system after an ANR.
- Fixed an issue in the Website activity where clicking on some links in a specific format would result in a blank page being shown on some versions of Android.
- Minor fix to tel: link handling in the WebView if the dialer is not available.
Andromo App Maker for Android v4.0.0 is now live at www.andromo.com.