Andromo App Maker for Android version v3.0.4/187 has been released.
Here is the list of changes in this version:
- Added the ability to open an activity from a link in a Custom Page, HTML Archive, Website, or About activity. This is done using the special URL format:
- Fixed a problem where an app could not be opened if it had a single audio activity and the dashboard type was set to “None.”
- Changed the behaviour of audio activities when audio from another activity is playing. The audio controls now always apply to the current list, even if another activity’s track is already loaded/playing.
- Added “current” and “paused” track indicators in audio lists.
- Improved the look of the audio notification and status bar icon for devices running Android 3.0 and up.
- Added the following features to AirBop notification messages – Enabled default notification sound and app preference, enabled default notification light and app preference, and made the app icon show in the notification window on Android versions 4.1 and above.
- Added the ability for users to pay for their Andromo subscription without needing a PayPal account. Now subscriptions can be paid via credit card alone if desired.
- Fixed a problem where Facebook URL validation could sometimes cause problems on the website.
- Added new v3 screenshots to the Andromo features page.
Andromo App Maker for Android v3.0.4/187 is now live at www.andromo.com.