Andromo App Maker for Android version v3.0.0/175 has been released.
Here is the list of changes in this version:
- Added the new dashboard types: classic, list, button-grid, gallery, and none.
- Added the new Action Bar, which uses the default ActionBar implementation on supported devices and ActionBarSherlock on older devices.
- Added the ability to add a logo image to the action bar.
- Added the ability to control what text is shown in the action bar.
- Made it so that the app icon is now the home icon in the Action Bar by default.
- Added a Stop button to the SHOUTcast Radio activity and removed unnecessary controls.
- Added a way to stop audio from the menu in Soundboard, Audio Player, and Podcast activities.
- Changed the default icons to be more modern.
- Made Andromo apps fit in with the default styles and themes and look so much better.
- Updated the AdMob SDK to version 6.2.1
- Changed the error message in RSS activities when there is no internet connection on the device.
- Updated the ways that strings are handled throughout Andromo to be more consistent and reliable, fixing a few string related bugs.
- Added support for big text style notification messages via AirBop available in Android versions 4.1 or later.
- Made the audio controls use a more modern look even on older devices.
- Fixed an issue where duplicate entries for the WAKE_LOCK permission were being added.
- Added ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE permission in Andromo apps that use remote audio files.
- Fixed an issue where audio would continue playing when you exited a Soundboard activity using the Home key on newer devices.
- Several improvements and bug fixes to the audio activities including a potential crash in the playlist parser.
- Updated the target SDK when building to version 17.
Andromo App Maker for Android v3.0.0/175 is now live at www.andromo.com.