Making attractive screenshots is a crucial part of the effective ASO (App Store Optimization), which can dramatically influence your app’s rating at the store.
Andromo has created a toolkit with predefined templates to insert your images and make screenshots in necessary sizes for the App store.
Here are simple steps on how to use this toolkit:
1. Download the toolkit by a link under the description of this video.
2. Register at figma.com
3. Choose the Starter free plan
4. Go to your main dashboard and press the “Import” button in the upper right corner.
5. Choose the toolkit you have downloaded.
6. It will appear on your dashboard.
7. Click on it 2 times
8. DragnDrop your future screenshots into the templates.
9. Adjust their sizes
10. Select an area with your cursor
11. Export your screenshots.
12. Upload your screenshots to the Play Store
Have great builds!